This project included planning and setting up of specialized IT infrastructure for SAP HANA and SAP Application tier on a virtualized environment for a leading retail and hypermarket chain in United Arab Emirates.
CALTROP’s services included liaising with the customer’s data center hosting provider for delivery and installation of hardware; integration of new hardware into the same; configuring all hardware and software; updating software stack to required level; deploying backup solutions; imparting user training to the local IT team; and providing documentation of the new infrastructure.
LOCATION: Dubai – United Arab Emirates
- Data gathering
- Hardware deployment and configuration
- Software deployment and configuration
- Infrastructure high availability configuration
- Backup solution deployment – onsite with optional offsite media
- Project scheduling
- Site inspection
- Hardware integration into customer’s environment
- Virtual environment configuration and deployment
- HA testing
- Knowledge sharing and end user training