This project included planning and setting up of specialized IT infrastructure for a SAP S/4 HANA deployment for a leading infrastructure building conglomerate in Muscat – Oman.
CALTROP’s services included collection of data for factory staging of specialized hardware; integration of new hardware into the customer’s data center environment; configuring hardware and software; updating software stack to required level; setting up backup cycles; conducting user acceptance tests on set milestones; imparting user training to local IT team; and providing documentation of the new infrastructure.
LOCATION: Muscat, Oman
INDUSTRY: Infrastructure Building in Sultanate of Oman
- Data gathering
- Hardware deployment and configuration
- Software deployment and configuration
- Infrastructure high availability configuration
- Backup solution deployment – onsite and offsite
- Project scheduling
- Site inspection
- Hardware integration into customer’s environment
- Infrastructure deployment, configuration and testing
- HA testing
- Knowledge sharing and end user training